Examination results will be sent to each candidate by postal mail on or about four weeks after the exam date. Results are also published on the personal profile of the electrical worker register on that night.
You can access the electrical workers online services by logging on here (external link) .
- If you have accessed electrical workers online services previously please logon using the RealMe username and password you created. Click on My Profile, then Qualifications (Results).
- If you have not accessed the electrical workers online services previously you need to create a RealMe account and activate it. Start by logging on (external link) . Click Create an account and enter your electrical worker activation code when prompted.
- To assist people logging on to electrical workers online services for the first time each candidate will be sent an email with their activation code a few days prior to publication of results.
- For assistance creating your RealMe login please phone the RealMe contact centre toll free on 0800 664 774 and have your activation code email handy.
- If you do not receive your results within five working days you may wish to telephone the Electrical Workers Registration Board contact centre on 0800 661 000 for assistance.
- Postal result notifications will sent on or about date as above and may take up to five days to reach some candidates (the exceptions to this are the November exams which may be affected by either excess Christmas mail or the Christmas break).
- This schedule may be subject to change, so please check this page for updates to result release date prior calling.